Last week digital communicators from the Middle East, North Africa and our central communications teams in London and New Delhi met in Beirut – a unique chance for everyone to share the excellent work they’ve been doing and look at new opportunities. Digital Diplomacy in Beirut
Digital Diplomacy > Posts tagged "YouTube"
Social Media Digital Diplomacy Digital Twitter Engagement Strategy Facebook Service transformation Government Digital Service Digital by default Crisis Management Consular Appointments Twitter Q&A Hubs Change Service Delivery Informing policy GOV.UK Human Rights
- In St.Andrew’s footsteps
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT, SPEED DATING AND JAWBONE
- Reviewing the digital work of our embassies – part 2
- Là Naomh Aindrea!
- Investing in the future: British Embassy Fellowship Programme
- Saluting St Andrew’s Day in Australia
- UK & Canada Continue to Move Ahead Together on Carbon Capture & Storage
- Reviewing the digital work of our embassies