Last week digital communicators from the Middle East, North Africa and our central communications teams in London and New Delhi met in Beirut – a unique chance for everyone to share the excellent work they’ve been doing and look at new opportunities. Digital Diplomacy in Beirut
Digital Diplomacy > Posts tagged "YouTube"
Social Media Digital Diplomacy Digital Twitter Engagement Strategy Facebook Service transformation Government Digital Service Digital by default Crisis Management Consular Appointments Twitter Q&A Hubs Change Service Delivery Informing policy GOV.UK Human Rights
- Young people: The future of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- “We are all citizens” – Promoting civil society in Greece
- Want to Study at the Best Universities in UK ?
- WW1 Galleries at the Imperial War Museum
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising – Great Britain’s success adapted to Romanian reality
- Happy birthday to the Hôtel de Charost!
- Good example of UK-Armenia collaboration in Healthcare
- Cambridge and Warsaw Universities come together to foster innovation