Here are some of the social media highlights from the Foreign Office and its network of British embassies, high commissions and missions overseas during 2012 … A year of digital diplomacy
Digital Diplomacy > Posts tagged "London Conference on Somalia"
Social Media Digital Diplomacy Digital Twitter Engagement Strategy Facebook Service transformation Government Digital Service Digital by default Crisis Management Consular Appointments Twitter Q&A Hubs Change Service Delivery Informing policy GOV.UK Human Rights
- Saluting St Andrew’s Day in Australia
- UK & Canada Continue to Move Ahead Together on Carbon Capture & Storage
- Reviewing the digital work of our embassies
- There is a Future, in Jerusalem, for Palestinians
- British Literary Societies in Sydney
- Tunisia: Top of the Class?
- Piloting new digital training
- Tunisia: protect survivors of sexual violence – by Naomi McAuliffe, Campaign Manager for Amnesty UK